Abschluss: Master of Business Administration in Leadership & Logistics (MBA)
Executive MBA in Leadership & Logistics
The KLU’s Executive MBA in Leadership and Logistics is an exciting educational experience focused on preparing high potential professionals to become global leaders in supply chain operations and management.
Our Executive MBA program is a part-time study program that allows students to continue to work in their organizations while preparing themselves for increasing responsibilities. It lasts 18 months and is composed of courses that prepare students in four critical dimensions necessary for success.
- Our Executive MBA program is accredited and is providing classes in leadership, corporate management, operations and logistics management, finance and marketing, and critical analysis and decision making
- Two sessions held at our international partner universities Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University, U. S. A. and Tongji University, Shanghai, China to enhance global and inter-cultural business skills
- A capstone thesis project focused on a real life-business issue
- A bachelor‘s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college
- 5 years work experience, managerial experience is recommended
- English proficiency proven by TOEFL (IBT 79) or IELTS (Band 6.5)
Masters in Business Administration degree from the Kühne Logistics University.
Students completing this program acquire practical knowledge and skills enabling them to:
- Lead and manage global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
- Group / team leaders
- Department heads
- Area heads
Weitere Infos vom Anbieter
|Abschluss: ||Master of Business Administration i|
|Abschlussart: ||STUDIUM Wirtschaft|
|Sonstiges Merkmal: ||Unterrichtssprache ENGLISCH (Kursmerkmal)|
Für dieses Angebot ist momentan eine Zeit bzw. Ort bekannt:
|01.09.17 - 01.03.19
|Mo. und Mi.
max. 30 Teiln.
||Großer Grasbrook 17